- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

27 January 2009

Volcano Club


Volcano Club_011.jpg, originally uploaded by Olivia Hotshot.

NPIRL heads' up:
slurl.com/secondlife/Bourbon%202/214/50/2
**YadNi Monde's volcano**
Via Orhalla Zander, we discover the inside of a volcano sitting squat in the middle of four sims. It was commissioned with and created by none other than that very Freeench and very blue YadNi Monde (who nurtured us with freebies from the get go) and, while c'est nest pas complete yet, he says it's okay to drop in.