- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

19 October 2008

About the mess....

My objective was noble. I decided last November of 2007 to blog about my travels through Second Life for an entire year and then import it into Blurb and publish a book. I did rather well and established a group of readers who seemed to enjoy watching me via the photographs I took during my interactions. Unfortunately, I decided to play with some settings and created a secondary blog to augment my already prolific accumulation of posts. As usual, I changed my mind and deleted that blog. As fate would have it, I also deleted the Travels of Olivia Hotshot blog as well. Stupid. Very stupid.

I submitted the standard "Like a moron I accidentally deleted my blog and please oh please resurrect it!" form letter to Google, but after 2 weeks of waiting I realize it probably is not going to reappear. Luckily, I downloaded the entire accumulation to Blurb sometime in August, so I can at least operate on that much to create a book.

I truly hope you start reading again and continue to watch me as i cruise through the virtual world I love so dearly.

Best Regards and Mind your Step,
~Olivia