- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

25 December 2008

Madelyn Writer & Olivia Hotshot: Together Again For the First Time

my friend Madelyn says:
Madelyn Writer & Olivia Hotshot: Together Again For the First Time

I have written to and hung out with Olivia for months now, and every time we get together, we attempt to take a picture of the two of us. For me, anyway, it never quite works!

So this is a picture of Olivia edited into a picture of me. I took this one deliberately, so I could 'add' people to the couch later. Luckily, Olivia's recent pictures made the perfect blend.

xo Olivia!