- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

20 December 2008

The Playset for Masked Ball at Club Gaslight

The play list for Dec 19ths Masked Ball at Club Gaslight.

Sredni planned to play a bit of Christmas music, though not the traditional Burl Ives, Dean Martin, Bing Crosby sort. Also in the mix: Blancmange, Def Leppard, AFI, Cruxshadows, Iron Maiden, URN, Abney Park, Rammstein, Poison, and E Nomin
(* denotes a requested song)

Preshow:
The Wake - Watchtower
Boris Karloff - You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch
20 Fingers - Lick It
The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You
Mephisto Walz - White Rabbit (Techno Remix)
Quiet Riot - Overworked and Underpaid

8pm:
Nightwish - Phantom of the Opera
* Cream - Strange Brew
* Jose Nunez - Bilingual
* Soft Cell - Sex Dwarf
Bad Religion - Silent Night
Alannah Miles - Black Velvet
* Aerosmith - Sweet Emotion
Mika - Grace Kelly
The Dandy Warhols - Little Drummer Boy
Poison - Squeezebox
* Kiss - I Was Made For Loving You
Alice Cooper - Poison
* AFI - Love Like Winter
* 3 Day's Grace - I Hate Everything About You
The Kinks - Father Christmas

9pm:
* Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah
* Queen - You're My Best Friend
Abney Park - Post Apocalypse Punk
* HIM - Wings of a Butterfly
* Marilyn Manson - Sweet Dreams
Fall Out Boy - What's This?
* Death Cab for Cutie - I Will Possess Your Heart
* Jeff Buckley - I Know It's Over
* Emerson Lake And Palmer - I Believe In Father Christmas
* Abney Park - She Last Exile
* Bush - The Chemicals Between Us
* DJ Sammy - Heaven (Slow Version)
* Ozzy Osbourne - Dreamer
Vince Guaraldi - Linus and Lucy

10pm:
* John Mayer - Belief
* Interpol - Pioneer to the Falls
Bad Religion - Joy To The World
Twisted Sister - 12 Heavy Metal Days of Christmas
* Black Sabbath - Electric Funeral
Ozzy Osbourne - I Am Santa Claus (Ironman parody)
* Modest Mouse - Missed the Boat
* Bauhaus - Ziggy Stardust
* Nine Inch Nails - Closer
* Alice in Chains - Nutshell
Front 242 - Headhunter
Shiny Toy Guns - Puttin' on the Ritz
Rosetta Stone - Subterfuge
Voltaire - Coin Operated Goi

11pm:
Glasvegas - Geraldine
Korn - Kidnap the Sandy Claws
* 3 Doors Down - Here Without You
My Chemical Romance - All I Want For Christmas
Finger 11 - Paralyzer
Rammstein - Sehnsucht
* The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy's Christmas
Combichrist - Got Your Body Beat
Rob Zombie - Blitzkrieg Bop
Lustra - Scotty Doesn't Know
Planet P Project - Why Me
South Park - Dreidle Song
* Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
* Insane Clown Posse - Let's Go All The Way
* Apocalyptica - I Don't Care
* She Wants Revenge - Tear You Apart
* Puddle of Mudd - Blurry
* Ozzy Osbourne - I Just Want You
Slade - Auld Lang Syne

To see all of Sredni's set lists go to his SL profile page:
http://www.slprofiles.com/secondlifeblog.asp?a=comments&id=24798