- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

24 April 2009

Barack Obama in Second Life?


An avatar of Barack Obama appeared in Second Life on March 31 as part of his national webcast of a "living room" conversation with supporters.

If you're interested in some realistic "skins" to use on your avatar, check out Ina Centaur's place called Skin City. It is located next to the Globe Theater and features some talking sculptie heads of celebrities such as Hillary Clinton, Paris Hilton, and Tom Cruise. They are actually so real it is a bit creepy.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Skin%20City/212/69/22