- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

10 April 2009

Mr Wiggles Under Sea


Mr Wiggles UnderSea_001, originally uploaded by Omen Crow.

Mr. Wiggles and Omen stopped for lunch at The 7 Seas Restaurant in Insilico ( slurl.com/secondlife/INSILICO/35/191/3625 ) Omen had the Lobster, Mr. Wiggles had the chicken. Go figure. Ordering chicken at a under the sea, seafood restaurant. But that's Mr. Wiggles for you

*** Mr. Wiggles wants to explore Second Life and needs your Help. You can pick up Mr. Wiggles at slurl.com/secondlife/Sunset%20Commerce/234/180/23 and show him around Second Life. Take Pictures of you and Mr. Wiggles and upload them to this group. Mr. Wiggles can go where ever you take him. Just be sure to take pictures and post to this group and tag it with the group name.