- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

01 July 2009

Mudd Library -Yale University

We visited two projects built for Yale University- the Mudd Library, which explores the use of Second Life to remodel existing real world buildings through participatory architecture and the Yale Paper Mill, which uses Second Life as a virtual field trip for a highly complex and dangerous real life environment. Ken Panko and Themba Flowers from Yale, shared their starting visions for the projects and how they have been used since completion.

The Mudd Library:
http://virtualworlds.nmc.org/portfolio/mudd-library/

The Yale Paper Mill:
http://virtualworlds.nmc.org/portfolio/yale-university-paper-mill/