- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

10 July 2009

rabbicorn


rabbicorn_022.jpg, originally uploaded by Olivia Hotshot.

the fabulous Bryn Oh. (I was lucky enough to go through the sim with my friend, Jessica Quin, the IBM SL manager.)

Her world exceeds all others. Be sure to take the time to go to her newest creation, Rabbicorn. It is a touching exquisite masterpiece. (Hosted by IBM until September 1.)

http://slurl.com/secondlife/IBM%203/128/134/2