- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

23 September 2009

Dakhla Juran, the builder of The Playa Tower on Steamboat


BL09_9_23_010.jpg, originally uploaded by Olivia Hotshot.

Burning Life 2009 - 9/23
using Torley's windlight Strummer

To find out more about what is going on in Burning Life, who is doing it and where you can find it: http://burninglife.secondlife.com/whatwhere

By the way, Dakhla is standing on the Burning Life Map.