- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

01 September 2009

SLER 9_01_Meeting


SLER9_01_02_014, originally uploaded by Olivia Hotshot.

The author of the book Coming of Age in SL, Tom Boellstorff, was the speaker at today's SLER meeting.
Needless to say the crowd was packed in and it was a great time for everyone. Each of us got the first chapter to his book in the form of a ThinC object.

Thanks Tom. It was a great presentation. And thanks to AJ Kelton to pulling this off with great aplumb.

To Tom's book on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Coming-Age-Second-Life-Anthropologist/dp/0691135282