- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

19 November 2009

Heritage Key 11/18/09


HK_11+18+09_015, originally uploaded by Olivia Hotshot.

First SLER/VWER meeting out of Second Life and on Rezzable's Heritage Key

and yes, that is me with the braids and hat. AJ is in the chair behind me. Foolish Frost is in the far distance.


In Attendance

Johnathon Dunn from Penn

Margie Polishradio from Univ of Illinois Chicago

Scott Diener from Univ of Auckland

Iggyo Heritage from U of Richmond

Hobbs Constantine from Western Governors

Olivia Hotshot from Cal State Chico

LT Heritage from Rezzable

AJ Kelton from Montclair State Univ

MichelleD Heritage from Phoenix

Teyah Nightfire from Shawnee State Univ

Viv Trafalgar from Rezzable

Ivy Innis, K-12 Teacher

Elizabeth Greenwood from Univ of Central Florida

Chavez Lefevre from Kalle Gjesvik, Tromso University, Norway

AICoder Hak from Center for Multidisiplinary Studies at RIT, New York

Vincent Heritage from talking Pyramids

Foolish Frost from .......


(and please let me know if i inadvertently left anyone out.)