- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

02 November 2009

World Map - November 21, 2002


World Map - 11_21_02, originally uploaded by Wizard Gynoid.

One of the oldest SL land maps. From the collection of Carl Metropolitan.
According to Wizard: 'One of the oldest SL land maps. From the collection of Carl Metropolitan. Carl says this is "SL's first map." '
You just have to see the textures uploaded by the talented Wizard Gynoid.
Thanks Wiz for all your hard work.