- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

30 March 2010

Non-Profit Land in SL for Educators

The Timbucks, a SIM of land rentals only for educators, once again has a few land parcels available for rent. The Timbucks SIM is operated as a non-profit enterprise with monthly rentals recovering only a part of the cost of the land fee we pay to Linden Labs. Existing available plots can be divided or joined for the amount of space desired. The Timbucks is nice PG neighborhood populated by a community of educators with surrounding water ways for fun. Drop by athttp://slurl.com/secondlife/Timbucks/137/239/22 to check out the SIM.

Contact Eamon McDowwll or Knota Writer in Second Life for further information.