- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

06 March 2009

my "are you ready" results


Are you ready to teach in Second Life?
Professor Wow! You're a pro at this! You have mastered the basics and are well on your way to becoming an expert with the Second Life interface. Ready to bring students in world? Check out the terrific lesson plans and mission guides in the Global Kids Second Life Curriculum to get ideas for your classes! http://simteach.com/wiki/index.php?title=GKCx/Table_of_Contents
Fun quizzes, surveys & blog quizzes by Quibblo