- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

09 March 2009

Second Life at New Mexico State

Listen to this wonderful NPR audiocast:
NPR

Or
Read his account

"Weekend Edition Saturday, March 7, 2009 · Michael Demers is a geography professor at New Mexico State University. He not only uses a standard classroom to teach his students, but also uses the online virtual world, Second Life.

Host Scott Simon speaks with Demers about how this virtual terrain helps his students learn more effectively."