- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

03 June 2009

pathfinder lowlands

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pathfinder%20Lowlands/3/128/22

- The Pathfinder Islands (Pathfinder Lowlands and Pathfinder Highlands) are two SIMS supporting our Pathfinder suite of personal development and team development programmes.
- We will also be promoting live music and the arts (from end June)
- Two live music venues The Ruins (on the Lowlands) and The Amphitheatre (on the Highlands) will also be used for seminars
- Permanent dance platform (The Hall of Prometheus) - check it out on midnight settings

Project is developed by Institute of Human Development (IHD) - see www.ihd.co.uk (and soon www.mypathfinder.com)
The Institute of Human Development is a for profit organisation.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Pathfinder%20Lowlands/3/128/22