- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

23 June 2009

sler 6_32_09


sler6_32_09_018, originally uploaded by Olivia Hotshot.

I had the honor of being asked to host the weekly Second Life Educators' Roundtable today. The topic, Our We Our Avatars? was lively (disregard the man behind me who is nodding off) and well attended. I am sitting here looking at the Primatar, that Pathfinder Linden wore to the meeting. That was the original avatar in case you were wondering.