- About Virtually Olivia -

Welcome to the chronicle of places I go, and events I attend in my Second Life travels. I post lots of photos and landmarks to get to stops I recommend. Most of this blog - but not all - is dedicated to educational builds or places pertaining to education. I am an ardent Second Life traveler, and this blog reflects that. Olivia Hotshot. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

10 June 2009

SLER 6_09_09


SLER6_09_09_017, originally uploaded by Olivia Hotshot.

Increasing Our Ranks was the Topic. Interesting conversation about "selling" the idea of Second Life to colleagues - something I do not subscribe to in any way. I prefer my technology to be curriculum driven and used when it enhances pedagogy in a course. I don't think you can "sell" educators on Second Life. Read the transcript here:

http://virtualworldsedu.info/slroundtable/090609.html